Get noticed online.
Artists and Photographers need a catalyst for publishing their work on the world wide web. Keyworth has worked with numerous artists, art related endeavors, and photographers, in creating websites that gets their work online in a logical, and simple way that's easy for them to manage - eliminating costs accumulated by hiring 3rd party maintenance contractors . We understand your creations need to be featured, so our artist websites, and photographer websites are simply designed, leaving the art and photographs to speak for themselves. Below are some of the tools we use to help you.
- Ability to upload and manage a large amount of Artists' and Photographer's images for display in a beautiful portfolio or virtual gallery
- Ability to maintain an Artist's Events Calendar - Handy for notifying interested parties of gallery openings, etc.
- Ability to gather contacts to be added into an Artist's or Photographer's Contact List. This enables the artist to drive website traffic to their website.
- Ability to sell works of art, and photographs online - websites can be integrated with popular ecommerce solutions that may be in place, like Etsy, etc.
- Ability to create and maintain an Artist's or Photographer's Website Blog - complete with ability to accept monitored comments from the public.
WE CATER TO NON PROFIT ART-RELATED ENDEAVORS